Switzerland market is poised for massive growth with an ambition to significantly expand the business in the next few years. As a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), you have a huge opportunity to be part of this growth story by partnering with Commercial leaders in helping drive business outcomes through a robust people plan. The role holds a key position in collaborating with centers of excellence in bringing the best of Microsoft HR to empower our talent to achieve Microsoft’s mission.
As a HRBP at Microsoft, you not only get to partner with the local business but also accelerate your learning by being part of a flourishing community of HR Professionals globally. We are constantly learning and innovating and are looking for professionals who can add to this journey.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
– Strategic Talent Management – You play an important role in the implementation of strategic talent management efforts, starting with the identification of talent strengths and needs. You contribute to the implementation of the strategic talent plan, talent movement plans, talent development plans and the Diversity and Inclusion plan for an assigned organization. You identify areas for improvement in talent development plans and the Diversity and Inclusion plan, and help increase awareness of the latter among employees and managers.
– People Plan – You provide insights, recommendations, feedback and ideas on the development of the people plan, and you manage the implementation of the holistic plan (e.g., talent management, leadership effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, culture) for an organization.
– Organizational Diagnostics – You partner and consult with peer HR disciplines on organizational diagnostics. You identify new data sources; interpret results of analyses provided by HR Business Insights to diagnose talent management processes/programs, talent needs and risks; provide recommendations on organizational strategies, goals and actions; and contribute to implementation plans based on results.
– Change Design and Orchestration – You orchestrate and implement change, adapting to new or changing structures, cultural change, or business-specific programs/processes for an assigned organization. You evaluate internal business drivers, environmental factors, risks and benefits to foster change adoption, and collaborate to develop change management strategies and training materials.
– Leadership & Team Performance – You assess leadership effectiveness and performance data and document/report findings. You recommend inclusive leadership practices and implement interventions to improve leadership and team performance. You contribute to leadership capability planning for an organization, and coach managers and leaders through organizational change.
– Strategy Clarity & Alignment – Leveraging your understanding of the business strategy for your assigned organization, you execute on people and organizational priorities to drive business decisions and achieve specific business goals. You identify areas for improving the clarity and effectiveness of strategy execution, and participate in the implementation of interventions.
– 9+ years work experience with Human Resources processes in business partnering roles.
– OR Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field AND – 7+ years work experience with Human Resources processes in business partnering roles.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
– Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
Human Resources Professional Certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM).
– 3+ years experience with partnering with wide network of clients and across Human Resources to deliver effective business solutions.
– Working knowledge of German language.